Polecany post

Wyzwanie wirusowe: przewodnik dla fioletowych pigułek.

„Ujawnianie oszustwa związanego z wirusoLIEgy” jest „kluczowe, biorąc pod uwagę, że cień One „Health” wisi nad nami jak program zróżnicowane...

wtorek, 24 października 2023

Write Better Action Scenes: Make It About the Characters

[From KMW: Since I am traveling this week, I’m offering up a shorter post today about how to write better action scenes. For my birthday, I gave myself a month-long “writing retreat” in the mountains! I’ll be posting regular content again next week, and you can check Instagram for some peeks into my adventures.] As […]


The post Write Better Action Scenes: Make It About the Characters appeared first on Helping Writers Become Authors.


http://dlvr.it/SxsSdg

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz